The Sydney Roosters will be out for an improved performance on Thursday night in enemy territory when we take on the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs for the second time this season.
Here’s everything you need to know ahead of our Round 7 clash with the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium on Thursday night.
SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK
THURSDAY, APRIL 19TH
GATES OPEN | 6:30PM
NRL KICK OFF | 7:50PM
Please not that there will be no pre-match fixture featuring the Sydney Roosters.
MEMBERSHIP AND TICKETING
Members will receive a massive discount of up to $40 on tickets to this Thursday’s clash with the Bulldogs.
Be on the lookout for the official Match Preview email that will include the discount code.
ANZ STADIUM INFO
- Customer Service: Event and Stadium staff can be found at the entrance to main aisles of the seating bowl, as well as having a roaming presence throughout the concourse.
- First aid: First aid facilities are located on level 1 between Aisles 133 – 138, 145 – 104, 110 – 115 and 122 – 127. On level 2 they are in the North-West corner by the Members’ Lounge and in the South-East corner off the Boulevard Gallery. On level 4 they are in the North-West corner of the Members’ Lounge and in the North-East end of the Boulevard Lounge. Should you find a first aid room is closed, please approach your closest event or stadium staff member for assistance
- ATMs: ATMs can be located along level 1 of the concourse opposite Aisle 101 and Aisle 124.
- Patron SMS Service: A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
REFUSAL OF ENTRY
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, ANZ Stadium management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly;
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons;
- Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance (ie large flags / banners, musical instruments etc).
- Refuse entry to any person who purchases an event ticket from an unauthorised source or from a ticket scalper.
- ANZ Stadium reserves the right to inspect / search bags of all persons who enter or exit the Stadium, regardless of size. This may include the touching of the outside of the bag and / or seeking assistance of the bag owner to remove items from the bag.
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to ANZ Stadium and / or the venue’s arena may be liable for prosecution.
- Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by ANZ Stadium staff will be evicted from ANZ Stadium.
- A patron must not attempt to conceal their identity, either at the point of entry or while inside the venue. ANZ Stadium will respect cultural differences and medical conditions, but reserves the right to either refuse entry, or remove anyone who covers their face with a scarf, balaclava, mask, helmet, etc.
- Any person who attempts entry or is found to have entered the Stadium after being issued with a current Banning Notice will be subject to prosecution and possible further penalties.
- Pass-outs will not be issued.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be taken into or from ANZ Stadium by patrons.
- Smoking on the premises is only permitted in designated smoking areas and not within seating or enclosed areas.
- Customers wishing to bring personal items into ANZ Stadium do so at their own risk. ANZ Stadium will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
- Umbrellas may be brought into the Stadium but for the comfort of others should not be put up.
- For safety reasons, strollers and prams are not permitted into the Stadium’s seating bowl. Strollers may be cloaked in cloakrooms or stroller bays provided by the Stadium.
- Unauthorised soliciting and customer surveying is not permitted.
- Customers are not permitted to throw any objects around or within the ANZ Stadium seating areas.
- Some sporting and other activities are dangerous. Customers viewing such activities do so at their own risk.
- Patrons wearing or otherwise displaying inappropriate or unauthorised commercial, political, religious or other offensive images, logos etc. may be denied entry into the Stadium or asked to remove such items prior to entering the venue.
- For the safety and security of patrons and other Stadium occupants, closed circuit television cameras are in use at this venue.
- Individuals found to be engaging in unauthorised promotional or commercial activities in and adjacent to the Stadium will be requested to immediately cease such activity.
RESTRICTED / PROHIBITED ITEMS
The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into ANZ Stadium:
- Glass or cans;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Flares / Fireworks;
- Laser pointers;
- Knives or other dangerous weapons;
- Cameras and Recording devices for commercial purposes (lenses with a total focal strength greater than 200mm) including tripods;
- Metal flag poles, extendable flag poles and / or flag poles of more than 1.4 metres in length;
- National Flags (excluding the Australian Flag);
- Drums, musical instruments, whistles, hooters and horns;
- Confetti or shredded paper;
- Scooters, roller skates, skateboards and push bikes;
- Not to wear or otherwise display commercial, political or other offensive signage or logos;
- Eskies and bags of larger dimensions than 35cm in height, 20cm in width and 30cm in length (ie too large to be stored under a seat);
- Don’t forget that public transport is included in all memberships and tickets giving you access to get to the game.
- If you are driving to ANZ Stadium, you have a few different options for parking locations with the closest being P1 Parking Lot