St George Illawarra Dragons v Newcastle Knights
Sunday June 25
Gates open: 9.30am
NYC kick-off: 9.45am
ISP kick-off: 11.45am
NRL kick-off: 2.00pm
UOW Jubilee Oval, Kogarah
Victoria Rd, Glebe NSW 2037
Available online through Ticketek.
Getting to the game
A FREE Courtesy Bus will operate on the day, picking patrons up from the following car parks with drop off outside Gate A at Jubilee Avenue:
– Kogarah Station (Station Street)
– Kogarah Station (Railway Parade)
– Kogarah Town Square (Derby Street)
– Carlton Train Station (Railway Parade)
The bus commences two hours prior to NRL kick-off at a frequency of approximately every 15 minutes.
At the conclusion of the game the bus makes one run to Kogarah Station only.
Own Transport and Parking
There are four parking stations within easy walking distance to Kogarah Station (where the shuttle bus starts). They are located at:
– Kogarah Town Square (entry via Derby Street)
– Kogarah Town Centre (entry via ramp from Railway Pde)
– Hospital Car Park (entry via South Street)
– Rail commuter car park (entry via Station Street)
If you require disabled parking at Jubilee Oval, Kogarah you must hold a mobility Parking Scheme sticker to qualify. Please contact the St George Ilawarra Dragons no later than close of business the Wednesday prior to the match to book disabled parking.
The match is televised live on Fox League from 2.00pm.